Re: [N8VEM-S100:1733] IMSAI 8080 CPU card replacement

Hi Andrew,
  I would be interested in 2 of these boards in you decide to make a run of them.  You probably have figured out that there is no standalone USART chip but that the serial port of the PIC16F876 chip is serving that function.
Regards,
Jeff