From: [data masked]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 1:54 AM
To: LYN...@YAHOO.COM
Subject: N8VEM / VCF East?

Hi Andrew,

Evan K. here from VCF East.

Our next show is April 4-6 (three days!), 2014, at our museum in Wall, New
Jersey.

Two big new things this time:

1. The third day. April 5/6 (Sat./Sun.) will be the standard VCF. Friday
(April 4) will be "VCF East University" -- a separate-admission event with
how-to classes all day long.

2. This one, I hope, will intrigue you! We're going to have a "Retro
Pavilion" -- a whole room devoted to people/companies that make replicas
and/or new products for vintage computers, and things of that nature.

I don't knew where you are geographically located, but, people have come to
VCF East from all over the planet. :)  So I hope that you'll consider bring
your SBC / S100 products to our show as a vendor. All we ask is either a $50
fee or (better yet) a product of yours that we can give away as a prize.

So far we have committments from Mike Willegal (Apple 1, Scelbi) and Jim
Brain (Commodore). But we just starting pitching the idea yesterday. :)

What do you think?