RE: [N8VEM-S100:3411] Re: Considering a run of Bus Terminator Boards

Hi Todd

The S-100 bus terminator and S-100 backplane EDA files are on the wiki.

There was some problem with the S-100 backplane fuses.  I don't think they
do anything and don't recall if they were changed or not.  They won't hurt
anything and the board works fine but I don't think the fuses actually
protect anything the way they are configured.  Or I fixed it and have
forgotten.

I can't remember.