[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 6502 S-100 Board Write-up on S100Computers.com
- To: N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: Re: 6502 S-100 Board Write-up on S100Computers.com
- From: lynchaj <lyn...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 03:46:36 -0800 (PST)
- Authentication-results: ls.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lyn...@yahoo.com designates internal as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lyn...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass head...@yahoo.com
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: G2/1.0
Hi John! Thanks! Sorry, I should not have posted the URL since the
web page is still in draft. I apologize!
Also, the page should reflect the history of the S-100 6502 CPU board
V1 since it is based Rich Leary's home brew design.
Rich wrote a document on DOS/65 (a CP/M like operating system for
6502) which explains the concept of operations on the S-100 6502 CPU
Unfortunately, with everything that's happened I've forgotten to
mention that recently.
I apologize to Rich for not mentioning this earlier. Thanks and have
a nice day!
PS, the good news is the updates to the S-100 6502 CPU board are
coming along nicely and the PCB trace routing well!
On Jan 30, 12:34 am, "John Monahan" <mon...@vitasoft.org> wrote:
> I am almost complete writing up a web page about the board (see draft here):-
> I will announce here when done.