Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 21:48:32 -0700
From: jpars...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:6931] Parts to build chassis with card guides,

i'm wondering the best place to get parts to build a small chassis with card guides, using external power. I need one I could mount standard S-100 cards in,. I envision a small metal U-shaped pan with short sides, just big enough for the card guides and cards and the new short motherboards.Is the metal u-shaped pan something I should get made locally? Does anyone have a part number for card guides? I looked in Jameco and mouser but didn't find any.