From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of yoda
Sent: Sunday, June 8, 2014 7:09 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:4050] Re: Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards

It really has nothing to do with the cards as the select is driven by a flip-flop - I see the same thing on my board but have not set down yet to debug what is going on but Thomas is right there is some timing problem is going on as DO0 is clocked into the flip-flop via SEL_SECOND* and WR* being combined - there is a mis-timing of the signals as that really is the only thing that could cause this - guess others have been lucky or have not tried to use the second CF card.

Dave