Re: Problem with ALTAIR-IMSAI 8080 CPU Board

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update. With help from Josh I found a bad IC on my board. Made the replacement and now the SD card is working!!!

Now I need to understand how to use the SD card with CP/M. This is new to me. Are there any docs on how to transfer programs to the SD card?

Again, thanks Josh!

Harold