Re: [N8VEM-S100:4176] Re: CP/M 3 Boot from a Compact Flash - problems and need help.

Hi Gary,

no I haven't tried the 74HCT03, at the time when I was troubleshooting my board the 74S03 caught my eye and I just ordered two on ebay. together with the 330 ohm SIL I've had no problems since.

did you ever fix the problem you had switching between CF drives ?

regards

David Fry
David -

Did you ever try a 74HCT03?  At least on paper it looks like a good
solution, and seems to work well.

- Gary