Re: CP/M 3 Boot from a Compact Flash - problems and need help.

Hi Thomas,

good stuff !!

I will return to this side of the S100 project soon to continue where  left off and tidy up the loose ends.

would be interested in your completed image myself, will save me some work :-)

with regards to your flash card issue, you may want to read the first paragraph of the following document that I wrote up when building my ide card.
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/80152496/S100%20IDE%20Version%2002%20board%20build%20v1.doc

regards

David Fry