RE: [N8VEM-S100:4540] Re: BASIC in ROM - Any Interest?

If you haven’t already you should check out Joel Owens Space-Time Z80 site.  He has modified NASCOM basic to run on his Z80 system.

http://www.joelowens.org/z80/index.html

Jim

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Philippe Elie
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2014 1:58 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:4540] Re: BASIC in ROM - Any Interest?

Hi Neil,

I just started searching for Basic interperter sources that I could modify to make it run with serial IO board - I just got my system running and would like to run Basic on it. At the moment, I do not plan to burn an EPROM yet but rather load it with XMODEM using John's monitor. But that would be nice for sure at a later stage - need to figure out the modifications to be done on my Ithaca CPU board.

As this thread mentions, you were considering sharing your work with the group, I'm interested indeed if you still plan to do so. Otherwise I will start digging into the Nascom code, seems like this is the best Z80 Basic source code available .

thanks !

Philippe