Re: Waiting list for S-100

Hi Kipp!  Thanks!

I've updated your boards on the waiting list.  The waiting list on the
wiki is out of date.

The S-100 8086 CPU boards are on their way so those will be next.
John and I are working on the S-100 68K CPU board so hopefully soon
we'll have a third prototype board.  However the prototype PCB trace
routing is going very slowly.