Re: [N8VEM-S100:7291] IEEE 696 compliance/non-compliance

I re-wired the circuit to comply with the suggestions about *Phantom, including an O.C. gate.  The new configuration works (as expected) well with the CompuPro CPU card, but not at all with the Cromemco ZPU.  There are a few more things to try w.r.t. the ZPU, but then I've got to move on to try to get V3 of the IDE card built and tested.

Strangely enough, by jiggling around the jumpers on the CCS 2810A CPU cards, I was able to get both of them working with the wire wrapped EPROM card!

Roger