the mod has no adverse affect on option 'Z' to go back to the Z80 monitor that still works as well !

regards and thanks

David Fry

On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 9:45:06 PM UTC, monahanz wrote:

Meanwhile Dave you could try slapping a 47pF cap on the gate output pin. Might work

John

From: n8ve...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of David Fry
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 10:29 AM
To: n8ve...@googlegroups.com
Cc: mon...@vitasoft.org
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:6032] S-100 80386 CPU Board V03 - Master/Slave Switch Timing Problem ??

Hi John,

Sure,

I've placed an order today for a NOS 74L30 from an Ebay seller in Germany. Once I've retested with the slower device then I'll give an update/ possible temporary fix and draft a paragraph for the bugs section of the page. If that doesn't work then I'll get my soldering iron out and start building up my SMB PCB.

once the 80386 GAL version is sorted, can put me down for one.

regards

David Fry