Re: FreeRouter No longer available. Long term plans for Board layouts

Has anyone else got the promotional spam for MultiSIM BLUE from Mouser?

On the down side, windows only.  I'd have to run it in a virtualbox or maybe WINE.

On the up side, as cut and pasted:
All-in-one tool, including schematic capture, simulation, PCB layout & BOM
Faster and more advanced autorouter
Supports unlimited board size and layers
FREE

In between news is it claims to support 100K parts, but Mouser probably sells easily stocks 100K slightly different quarter watt resistors.  So ... yeah.

Obviously Mouser's hope is you'll build a whole board in it and click "Buy all the parts from Mouser" as their business model but whatever.  A free autorouter at the price of a little spam doesn't sound too bad.

Its vaporware until at least next month anyway.

Just something to think about.  When I saw "free autorouter" and thought of this thread I felt obligated to mention it.