Re: [N8VEM-S100:5841] Designing Chip Footprints in KiCAD

O man John. Thats a shame.

I usually run my designs through Advance Circuits FreeDFM service. It will
show errors and potential show stoppers. It also generates nice PDF's of
each layer, solder mask, silkscreen, etc.

It's saved me a couple times in the past.

https://www.my4pcb.com/net35/FreeDFMNet/FreeDFMHome.aspx