RE: [N8VEM-S100:5924] SOIC Packages For S100 Boards - Survey Question

Happy New Year All

Not to put down the great merits of SMT, which is great for final production of a debugged product-

but my considered vote is for thru-hole. Much easier to test, fix bugs, and add new features.

But surely there is also a place for SMT on the S100 board. Perhaps we could add header pins for use

in debugging critical points around these chips when they are employed?

Thank you for the opportunity to cast a vote. S100 is a great system for experimenting with computers!

Leonard KS4RN