Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 09:33:12 -0700
From: f.schi...@googlemail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:4555] Re: Get the ZFDC controller to format a disk...

John, if i use the R/W tests on a formatted floppy, the WP functions works as it should be.
With an 8" disk with open notch i get a message from ZFDCDIAG regarding the write protect.
The 8 bit decoding isn't the reason.
After hours i try again to format the disk in the same configuration, again the WP and HALT LED are on and nothing happens.

Frank