Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 15:21:35 -0400
From: geka...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:4934] Fake 65C02

Welcome to the counterfeit club.  I could make a mosaic with fake Z80's.

Who was the vendor/seller?

My experiences include:

adeleparts2010 - purchased 10 pc TIL311 - used parts, obviously desoldered and some damaged
        - no relationship to the parts in the picture.

allpartspipe2008 - Z84C0020PEC 20mhz CMOS Z80's are all counterfeit - and poorly done.

- Gary