Re: Solid State Music SB1

OMG! I did it again. Meant to post this in comp.os.cpm Being S-100 I hope it's not off topic for the group.

But I have wanted to ask this audience at N8VEM-S100 about the proprietary SSM 2000 chip that I suspect is a re-branded opamp of the day Circa 1977. If you check out the schematic and pins I reference on the wiki does this look like an opamp you've seen? (Note the pinout). I have two more boards I'd like to fix and am beginning to suspect the SSM 2000.

 - jeffa KF7CRU