Re: [N8VEM-S100:6294] An updated (V3) version of our Dual IDE/CF card S100 bus board

>> Roger, I know this is not what you want to hear, but right now I cannot get back to the IDE board code.
>> I’m stuck with some heavy lifting hardware (80486 board).

I understand.  That's not a problem.  I bought another IDE card from Ed (ver. 2a), and I keep looking at it and thinking I ought to build it?  But then I keep thinking about the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome.)!  *grin*

The original card I built is a ver. 2.  Is there any substantial difference between ver. 2 and ver. 2a???  I guess what I'm asking is maybe it's worth building a ver. 2a. card?????

Roger