Re: To put together a system...

Hi Joe,

I'm in just about exactly the same spot as you in building my first S-100 system.  With the Z-80 v2 we have the processor and a rom to boot the system from, then serial i/o
board for communication, and the ram board for memory.

So we should just need some storage to load an os from in addition to this for a system.

I was thinking about doing a run of the Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Bus Board cards.  This with the above boards would be a good
basic system, I am thinking.

Ed