Re: S-100 board reorders

Hi Dave!  Thanks!  Yes, the S-100 68K CPU board is getting very close
and is in the final stage of PCB trace route optimization now.  It has
had more than its share of set backs but the more complex CPU boards
seem to be plagued with problems and a *lot* of rework.

The good news is that we are getting very close.  A big "Thank You" to
John Monahan for patience and continuing to hammer out the bugs.  I
think the S-100 68K CPU board is going to be very solid and good
performing board.  I am hoping between it and the S-100 80386 CPU
board currently in development that things bode well for more 32 bit
CPU boards like 68040.  More to come!

I appreciate all your great effort and hard work.  We are making great
progress even if slow sometimes!  Thanks and have a happy holidays!

Andrew Lynch

PS, adding 10 S-100 prototyping boards definitely pushes those up the
queue!  Agree the "regular, unbuffered" is a bit more generic than the
buffered one.  The buffered board seems ideal for port IO type boards
(the majority of prototypes fit this category) but less flexible for
CPU type boards.  Either can be made to work though.