From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Crusty OMO
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 10:38 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:4579] Oak S100 card cage

Leonard,

How many guys do you talk to on HAM?  I have a few friends that run a station... I would love to do so myself, but I have zero spare time left...  perhaps in a few years???

What do you guys think about Pine?  It's a nice soft wood.  I know wood is OT, but it's very interesting to hear about it.  There are so many kinds of wood.  I see Maple, Poplar and Oak in the stores near me.

Cheers,
Josh