Re: S-100 Console IO boards ordered!

Hi Todd!  Thanks!  Yes, the S-100 Console IO boards are intended to
emulate a serial port and its connection to a terminal.  It doesn't
matter what operating system you use since it appears as a generic
UART (or USART, ACIA, etc).

The board is flexible with regards to what UART configuration it can
emulate but will require some changes to the Propeller program and
configuration jumpers if it is something other than the default
setting.  John has a description on the S100computers.com website.