V3 IDE with MSDOS problem?

Looking for troubleshooting ideas....

I've put together the V3 IDE board, and it works perfectly with CP/M and the Z80 board.
Both IDE slots work fine in CP/M and I'm using the same flash memory cards and SYBA adapters as I used with the V2 card.

Unfortunately I can't get it to boot MSDOS.
Using an 8088 CPU card.

The card won't access properly using QO33,80/QO32,2B/QO30,00 etc either under the 8088 but works perfectly using the Z80.

I've tried swapping cards, adding I/O wait states on both IDE and CPU cards, swapping GAL's, swapping IC's, stripping most other boards from the system etc.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

- Gary