Re: [N8VEM-S100:3631] Re: Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards

Hi Gary,

Having slept on this, the most logical thought is that the program call to your routine to switch back to drive 'A' is not taking place.
Here are a few ideas to look at, Please can you zip up the complete program code and attach it to your reply to see if I can help further.

Try inserting a console out command in the Drive 'A' switch routine to send a few characters to the screen to see if the routing is being called, if you are using a jump table check the labels match up, is the keycode you are using in the jump table being screened out by some character validation ?????

regards

David Fry