Re: Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards

Hi Gary,

Just to clarify, You saying that once Drive 'B' is selected you are unable under the software to switch back to Drive 'A'.

Do you mean you are unable to read the Drive 'A' CF card after switching back to Drive 'A' or does the drive select LED not change from 'B' to 'A' ?

Afterall the drive select mechanism is just a D type flip flop mapped to a port !!

I cant see anything leaping out at me from your code snippet.

Regards

David Fry