Re: [N8VEM-S100:2605] Re: A new (V2) version of the S100 Bus System Support Board

On Sun, 2 Mar 2014, Steven Feinsmith wrote:

Sounds good to see this board improved. May I suggest you to consider
change for display because TIL113 was no longer made and many vendors
overcharged for each module. One vendor representative told me the TIL113
components were in shortage and expect jack up the price..  I think it is
not difficult to change into affordable LCD or OLED display from
www.crystalfontz.com (or affordable display from eBay). So then it will
give out more crisp display and capable to fit into the S-100 board.

There's a ton of cheap, multi-line, SPI or I2C (or even serial!) addressable LCD displays out there thanks to the Arduino crowd.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007