Re: A new (V2) version of the S100 Bus System Support Board

Sounds good to see this board improved. May I suggest you to consider change for display because TIL113 was no longer made and many vendors overcharged for each module. One vendor representative told me the TIL113 components were in shortage and expect jack up the price..  I think it is not difficult to change into affordable LCD or OLED display from www.crystalfontz.com (or affordable display from eBay). So then it will give out more crisp display and capable to fit into the S-100 board.

Hopefully, you can redesign and use OLED module. Advantage with this device is wide angle view and faster response time.

Thank you for your consideration...
Steven