Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 14:57:16 -0700
From: dgf...@googlemail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:6984] Re: Simple GAL programmer for GAL22V10

Hi Herb,

I sent an email to your gmail address yesterday, it hasn't bounced at my end.
if you haven't got it let me know and I'll send again

David

On Friday, May 8, 2015 at 10:53:45 PM UTC+1, Herb Johnson wrote:
Thank you, David for the prompt response and answers. I look forward to your email and thanks for the board offer.

Those interested in 32-bit Windows vs 16-bit MS-DOS on hardware (the GAL programmer requires a PC parallel port) may be informed by this Tech Note, on the issues of MS-DOS software which operates I/O ports directly.

http://www.retrotechnology.com/memship/mship_pcport.html

Herb Johnson