Re: Simple GAL programmer for GAL22V10

Hi Herb,

It just so happens that I have spare PCB that I can release to you, I will forward payment shipping details to you privately.

1) With regards to DOS software not running under Windows 32 bit command line, to be honest I've not tried, I have an old Compaq Prolinea PC running proper MSDOS and I would assume that most people into retro computing would also have some old pc kicking about.

2) Regarding the garbage characters in the source code, remember that the project and software originate from a Japanese designer so I would expect that with a Japanese character set (code page) the garbage characters may resolve out to mean something to a Japanese person.

3) the executable COM files are fine, I've used them without issue.

4) I'll attach the requested file to the private email

best regards

David