Re: An updated (V3) version of our Dual IDE/CF card S100 bus board

Dave, I just looked into using two GAL's (22V10's). With that setup things do indeed look simple/clean.  Please see the attached schematic.
A few non obvious points.  I buffer the S100 signals so only one LS load per input per board (assuming these Lattice LGAL's ate LS loads). This includes data line D0.
I added pSYNC to pin 1 of U102 in case the was a need to clock and use registers (instead of computational outputs).
The GAL logic is simply the previous signals moved into the GAL. Is my thinking OK on the 74LS373's

The only catch with all this  is two GAL's instead of one. What do people think?
John