Re: [N8VEM-S100:3466] Re: QAutorouter

* John Monahan <mon...@vitasoft.org> [140502 21:10]:
> One other thing, I must be “slow” but I can never seem to find things on pbworks.  Could you also give me the URL for the “LED flasher”.   Is there some trick to finding new entries.  I don’t see for example a folder for QAutrouter.

Hi John,

I'm probably "slow" too because I generally have problems navigating
pbworks too.

But to see recent uploads I go to the home page and then down at the
bottom of the sidebar on the right is a "recent activity" panel.  If you
want to see more then at the bottom of that is a "More activity..."
link.

One can also click the Pages & Files tab and then select all pages or
all files and either page through there or search.

Regards,

Todd