Re: QAutorouter

Hi Michael

I picked up the A version and it seems to working fine.  What was the version 52.0 thing I saw - just curious - is there a built in detecting version of libraries or packages?

Thanks for fixing - will be interesting to turn this loose on my new Mac Proc that has 6 cores and 12 threads and see how it does.

Dave