Re: 9-slot backplane question

Hi Jim,
You actually only use a 9-pin resistor array. I had already purchased 10-pin so I carefully cut off the last pin. You can actually "cut" the last pin off and the resistor array will still be okay. Then line up pin one of the array with the square solder pad. This will leave the two pads in the center empty. I am travelling right now but if you want I can take a picture of what I did. Let me know.

Harold