Re: [N8VEM-S100:6786] VCF West

New Mexico? Yes indeed a great product came out of there for sure.

One system that always gets over looked is the Datapoint 2200 (seed of the x86 architecture).
Born in Texas. This was the first Micro computer I cut my teeth on.
An 8 bit machine with dual cassette tapes, 2K RAM expandable to 16MB.
I've yet to run into anyone who worked with or programmed them.
Well before the Imsai and Altair. It wasn't really designed for the
home market but certainly was a desktop computer.