From: "Crusty OMO" <crus...@hotmail.com>
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2015 4:52:59 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:6393] AIRBL 8080a boot loader ROM

Yes, the RAM test from the boot menu of version 2.3 (Directory, RAM Test, View Load).
This RAM test will do RAM from F000 to FFFF, which is where the BIOS is and can't be tested with the monitor program. Hence, I call it system RAM. Hmm, it shouldn't do that error with you... try swapping the RAM chips... wait... first boot up to the monitor then test the lower RAM with the command R 00 7F
This will test ram from page 00 to page 7F (ie 0000 to 7FFF) which is the whole lower chip. Now, swap the RAM chips, and do each test again, the system RAM test and the lower RAM test... I'm wondering if there's problems with the RAM or if the board has a timing issue?