Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 14:53:03 -0800
From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:5609] Running 4K Basic on the 8080 CPU board

Josh,

Just for fun I downloaded your file MK4KBASC and transferred it to my Altair with your 8080 CPU board.  The file transferred ok and I could launch the 4K Basic. However, I couldn't figure out what some of the questions were. I never got the program to get past the initial questions - I would eventually get an error.
Did you get that far?

I was successful with MBASIC.COM. That runs fine on the Altair.

Harold