RE: [N8VEM-S100:1900] S-100 6502 CPU V2 PCBs working fine

Yay!

Andrew Lynch

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of John Monahan
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 10:50 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Cc: cct...@classiccmp.org
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:1900] S-100 6502 CPU V2 PCBs working fine

Just wants to let everybody know I assembled the “production version” of our Master/Slave S-100 6502 CPU board.

Delighted to say it went together fine with no hardware problems.

I have written it up here:-

http://www.s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/6502%20Board/6502%20CPU%20Board.htm

with some step by step instructions (bottom of the page).

Now could somebody write software for it!

John

John Monahan Ph.D

e-mail: mon...@vitasoft.org

Text:    mon...@txt.att.net