Re: [N8VEM-S100:3313] Group order for S100 V2 80286 Master/Slave CPU Board

* Fabio Battaglia <hkzl...@gmail.com> [140426 15:37]:
> On 26/04/14 21:17 , Todd Goodman wrote:
> > Hi John,
> >
> > I'd like three please.  I'm open to doing the run to make sure we get at
> > least enough to get the usual price if you're OK with that?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Todd
> >
> Todd, if you are able to do the run and get enough to drop the price
> between 20$/30$ you could count me in for 3x instead of 2.
>
> Fabio

Hi Fabio,

I'd definitely order more than 20 boards so should be able to get it
down to the same price range as we've been doing the other boards for.

But it's up to John of course as it's his board.

Thanks,

Todd