RE: [N8VEM-S100:5139] PCB West 2014

Wouldn't you know it, I am in Ireland next week!
John

-----Original Message-----
From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Don Caprio
Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 10:59 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:5139] PCB West 2014

I see that PCB West 2014 is scheduled for September 9th-11th in Santa Clara,
CA. Exhibition is Wednesday the 10th.

I've never been.
I'm interested in PCB manufacturing but this may be for the big boys.

Anyone here in the Northern California area plan on going?

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 FREE SESSIONS

*The below session indicated with a "F" are free to all exhibition and
conference attendees

9:00 am to 10:00 am

F1: That Old Black Magic - Best Practices in RF Design Layout

Speaker: Scott Nance, Optimum Design Associates

10:00 am to 11:00 am

F2: 3D IC Standards

Speakers: Phil Marcoux, PPM Associates /Herb Reiter, eda 2 asic
Consulting, Inc.

11:00 am to 12:00 pm

F3: Variables of PCB Fabrication and Design that Affect Insertion Loss

Speaker: John Coonrod, Rogers Corp.

1:00 pm to 2:00 pm

F4: Tackling Single and Multi-Board Design Challenges

Speaker: Craig Armenti, Zuken

2:00 pm to 2:30 pm

F5: Pick Rick's Brain

Speaker: Rick Hartley, RHartley Enterprises

2:30 pm to 4:00 pm

F6: 10 (More) Common Errors in PCB Designs, and How to Catch Them

Speaker: Ray Fugitt, DownStream Technologies/Dave Hoover, TTM Technologies

4:00 pm to 5:00 pm

F7: How Do You Know Your PCB Design Will Work?

Speaker: Jim Hixson, Adiva

5:00 pm to 6:00 pm Evening Reception sponsored by Altium, Booth #301

5:00 pm Complimentary beverages provided by EMA, Booth #400

--
Don Caprio
ilv...@gmail.com