Re: [N8VEM-S100:1919] Re: S-100 boards in work

Hi!  Thanks!  Yes, the S-100 RAM&ROM board is basically done and ready to go.  I am waiting a bit for some of the other boards to clear the queue and then I will start asking for board pre-orders to get some PCBs manufactured.  Not quite ready yet though.

On Sun, 9/22/13, dgf...@googlemail.com <dgf...@googlemail.com> wrote:

 Subject: [N8VEM-S100:1919] Re: S-100 boards in work
 To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
 Date: Sunday, September 22, 2013, 3:14 PM

 Hi
 Andrew You haven't made any
 mention of the ver 3 S100 RAM/EPROM board, I understand from
 minute changes to add NVRAM battery backup, will this
 necessitate a further prototype for validation of the
 changes or will it be going straight to production
 soon. Regards and thanks for all
 the hard work you guys are
 doing dave fry
 (uk)
 On Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:47:14 PM UTC+1, lynchaj
 wrote:HiWe have a few boards in work
 and I’d like to update some status on them S-100 8080 CPU or FP
 board:  where are we on this?  We had a prototype
 schematic at one point and were going to make some
 updates.  Any progress?  What’s the plan?

 S-100 Utility board:  SRAM/ROM/UART/PPI/RTC board.
 Basically the guts of an MSX2 computer sans CPU, VDP, and
 sound generator.  Prototype board almost done and will
 be getting prototype PCBs soon.  Need to assemble
 initial build and test team.  Probably going to be a
 real bear to debug the initial version. S-100 uPD7220:  Ready to
 go to prototype but there doesn’t seem to be much interest
 in this board.  S-100 SMB V2:  John and
 I will be working this probably in the Fall S-100 DMA: same as
 above Probably there are
 more.  Please feel free to ask about various board
 projects. Thanks and have a nice day!

 from it, send an email to
 n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.