Re: wanted: German translation of magazine article

Andrew, all,

Just to add - translation of the first article was kindly taken up by Benno, so that is covered (thanks, Benno!).

But the more technical second article is now slated to be published in the same edition, somewhere late February is the editorial deadline.

Translating this type of technical article takes a good few hours. So we can also split up the translation effort into two parts. That means roughly 4 pages of text for two volunteers, which is more manageable...

The text is attached for reference. Although I can speak German, me writing in German causes a severe insult to Goethe's native language, so I hope someone can help! :)

Regards,

Oscar.