Re: [N8VEM-S100:7404] Re: V3 Dual IDE/CF S100 Bus board initial checks

Hi Jeff,

>> Which is what led me to believe the code was not Z80 specific.

It's not, and I had trouble getting any of the sources to assemble in any of the standard assemblers that I normally use with CP/M 2.2.  I think that the intent was to port the code later on to the Intel processors, so it is in a form that would make that easier??  Just guessing.  BUT, it leaves those of us who use CP/M 2.2 in a quandry.

I just translated it (the single CF version) as best I could, and got it running with CP/M 2.2.  It seems to work OK, but it was a lot of work.

I just wish that the .HEX files had been included in the distribution.  Then it would be a fairly simple matter to regenerate the code in a form that would work for whatever configuration one is using.

Roger