DOS/65 Update

Release notes for V3:

REV A - 27 February 2015 - corrected error in Supplement regarding CCM size and change from V2.1.

REV B - 2 March 2015 - corrected bug in SYSGEN that would not complete track calculations when track size was greater than 255 128-byte records. Error only affected setup in preparation for writing the new system image to a disk. Updated SYSGEN is SYSGN301.ASM. Also replaced MONITOR and SIM code with latest that boot directly from a CF card. Minor change to Copy3 (Copy301.ASM) to use X=0 call to PEM for a warm boot.

Release notes for V2:

Up to date release available in my journal area. It includes current docs and current source code files. V2 update to correct the SYSGEN bug reported for V3 is in work. It is important but only affects users with disk drives having very large track lengths and even then only when they try to write the BOOT-CCM-PEM-SIM image to that track..

General info:

Anybody needing binary files to get going just contact me.

Rich Leary