Re: [N8VEM-S100:5018] An ARM CPU on the S100 bus

Guys not at my desk right now but two thoughts. Get one of their base boards, remove the SMD sockets, copy the footprint and use it to fabricate a S100 board. For placement attach the socket to the main cpu board, place the whole thing on the S100 board with a drop of glue. Let set then remove the cpu board, check alignment then solder.

Another possibility is that these guys supply an eagle layout need to check their Web site

John

John Monahan (mon...@vitasoft.org)