PCB ordering log web page

Hi

Also if you are hosting your own PCB ordering and distribution for the group please do a favor for me and keep a log of what you are doing.

Then post it on a web page on the wiki so others can follow your template.

It would be good if many builders can participate in the ordering and distribution of PCBs

Since many of the steps are identical if we could get a wiki page with the steps it would help new builders host their own.