Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 07:12:46 -0700
From: tacom...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:3995] S-100 Bus Extender and S-100 Bus Terminator Boards Have Arrived

The S-100 Bus Extender and S-100 Bus Terminator boards have arrived.

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Extender%20Board/Extender%20Board.htm
http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Terminator%20Board/Bus%20Terminator%20Board.htm

Please let me know if you'd like any.  The usual price of $20 each plus $5.95 shipping in the US.  If you're outside the US then I'll
let you know the actual postage once I have the package set up and weighed.

If you ordered other boards and want them to ship together that's no problem either.

Thank you!

Todd