Re: FP Mini Switch Bracket

One for me too please Don.
Leon Byles

On Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 3:47:32 AM UTC+8, Don Caprio wrote:
Guys,

I decided to go with a little different switch bracket. The second one
I posted (U Shaped) is more expensive (nearly double). Due to it's
size and weight shipping doubles the original price.

After fabricating one and trying out the single mount point bracket
I think it's just fine.

I'm going to be offering them for $6 dollars which includes 21 nice
2-56 Phillips head stainless steel mounting screws. If you not planning
on using the bracket in a chassis it is a value tool for getting all the
switches soldered in an aligned perfectly.

Shipment will arrive around the 20th.

The best price I could get on an aluminum bracket was $15. If you really
want an aluminum bracket contact me off list. I'll be fabricating a few.
They take about 30-45 mins each after drilling and taping the holes.
Once my bar stock gets here I'm going to try  using the mill and drilling
4-5 brackets at a time, which should help.

--
Don Caprio
ilv...@gmail.com