[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: boards uploaded to wiki
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: boards uploaded to wiki
- From: Todd Goodman <tacom...@gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 04:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <00e501cf5c98$3e73e200$bb5ba600$@YAHOO.COM>
- References: <00e501cf5c98$3e73e200$bb5ba600$@YAHOO.COM>
Are the board files available for the S-100 SMB V2 mezzanine board(s)? I assume they're the same as for V1, but I still don't see the EDA files.
On Sunday, April 20, 2014 8:58:35 AM UTC-4, lynchaj wrote:
I uploaded the EDA files, schematics, and PCB layout files for the S-100 80286 CPU V2, S-100 SMB V2, and S-100 MS DOS Support V2 boards to the wiki in their appropriate folder.
These boards are ready for production so if you want to make some orders feel free. Thanks and have a nice day!